In this article you will find a lot of interesting instructions for Lenovo Vibe K9, from getting root access to the use of engineering codes and error correction.
Root access on Android
What is the root
This superuser in the operating system. They provide full access to the system directory, you can change the system configs, move applications to the memory card, remove system applications, manage system services and processes.
Before starting work:
- Prepare MicroUSB cable (preferably the original);
- Turn on USB Debugging
Enabling the USB debugging on Lenovo Vibe K9
USB debugging is used for all sorts of technical work, to control the phone via ADB tool to get root access and much more.
To turn on USB debugging you must do the following:
Depending on the version of your Android your actions may vary slightly. all possible combinations are shown in the list.
- menu -> settings; Development -> Debugging by USB;
- menu -> settings; For developers -> Debugging by USB;
- menu -> settings;apps -> design -> Debugging USB (Android 2.2 — 3.0);
- menu -> settings; Yet —gt; Developer Settings -> Debugging by USB;
- menu -> settings; System -> About Smartphone / About tablet -> build number and click on the menu item 7 — 10 times, then go to -gt settings; For developers -> Debugging USB (option for the latest versions of Android);
If you have shell MIUI:
- menu -> settings; About phone-> MIUI version and press 7 — 10 times, then return to the menu -gt settings; Additionally -> For developers -> Debugging via USB.
Instructions how to root Lenovo Vibe K9
With Rootkhp Pro 1.8 – 1.9
- Download the program for Root rights RootKHP Pro 1.9 or later from the official site rootkhp.pro
If you have the program check for updates by pressing "Update program" and download the latest version.
- Connect the smartphone to the PC via cable
- Run Rootkhp Pro program
- Push button Root
- After 10 minutes, a message that is received Root
Video on how to use Rookthp Pro
Through Kingo Root
Download Kingo Root program to your computer from the site kingoapp.com
Install and run the program
Connect the device to your computer via the microUSB cable
Wait until Kingo device sees
Click Root button (at the bottom in the middle)
Wait for the closure process, and the device is rebooted
Video how to work with the program Kingo
Through root Genius
- Download the Root Genius program sjroot.com
- Wait for your device definition program
- press "root it" and start the process
Video as a check for root access
During our experiment failed to root through the program:
DingDong Root baidu Root iRoot
Lenovo Vibe K9 does not enable, disable, or freezes, what to do?
Below you will see a list of recommendations that will help restore your mobile device to normal operation:
- The battery is discharged to 0%, the phone rarely use and remove the battery:
Remove the battery if you do not use the phone for weeks. regularly discharge the battery to near 0, and fully charged, do not use the device at temperatures below -10 and above 50 degrees, so it will last longer than you;
- If the charger connector of your device is damaged:
Try to charge the battery of another charger if the charging is successful, it means that the first charger connector is damaged;
- Failure software Android:
You need to do a factory reset (Hard Reset). See the article table of contents;
- Spills on the device chips:
If your phone was floating in the water, place it for a moment in 100% alcohol, then remove and allow to dry;
- Ill-treatment of telephone, descend the stairs, throwing out of the window, check the strength of a hammer and a drill:
Buy a new phone or try to carry the service center.
From what can not be switched on and hang your phone. Video.
How to Make a Hard Reset and reset to factory settings
What Hard Reset / Wipe data – This full reset all your settings to the factory (rigid reboot). Before performing this action is recommended to save your important files and contacts to removable media or downloaded to the cloud.
Cloud storage for backup data:
- Mail Cloud
- google Disk
- yandex Disk
- One Drive
- Amazon Web Services
Resetting to factory settings
The fastest option:
Go to the Settings section -> Backup and Reset — Reset.
Such a method will help only those who know the password / PIN / unlock and those whose protection is not available or is not installed.
The process for 2:
- Turn the machine off or remove the battery and put it back if you can not turn off;
- To go to the Recovery Menu, press and hold the Volume Up and the Power button at the same time;
- Release the power button after the logo appears on the screen, but hold the button to increase the volume;
- You’ve come to Android Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – erase files and reset to factory settings;
- select Yes – delete all user data to confirm your intentions;
- Through over again and you will be taken to the Recovery menu a few seconds the cleaning process;
- Now select in menu Reboot system now ;
- Once you have made Hard reset all passwords and unlock deleted and the system is brought to the factory settings.
Android engineering codes for Lenovo Vibe K9
Full list service engineering codes can be found here. Part of code information was taken from there.
How to learn IMEI
IMEI – the unique identification number of your mobile device, sewn by the manufacturer. Available on any phone, no matter what operating system on it.
To display the IMEI on the screen, type the command: * # 06 # and you will see your unique identification number.
It is not enough free memory
How to solve a problem? You need to put the root access on your mobile device, then you can move any application to the memory card or delete unnecessary system applications.
Or you can do a full factory reset (Hard Reset / Wipe Data) instruction is, in this article.
In what folder contains contacts android and how to get them?
Smartphones and tablets have become one with the person, if lose your phone – you lose important information, which should be the restoration of the time, and the time – money. We recommend that you prevent the potential loss of contacts on Android.
If you copy phone book zhelat android on a computer, here is the file path:
Directory /data/data/com.android.providers.contacts/databases/ , All Android phonebook stored in the file contacts.db , depending on the version of Android it can be a file contacts2.db. The file is a SQLite database.
To copy or read a file, you must have root privileges on the Lenovo Vibe K9.
How to open file contacts.db
These programs are easy to find.
- SQLite Database Browser
- SQLite Viewer 220.127.116.11 – Plugin for Total Commander
Instructions for all versions of Android:
- 2.3.3 — 2.3.7 Gingerbread
- 4.0.3 — 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 4.1.x — 4.3 Jelly Bean
- 4.4 KitKat
- 5.0 Lollipop
- 6.0 Marshmallow
- 7.0 — 7.1 Nougat
- 8.0 Oreo
Download the firmware Android 5.0, Lollipop, 6.1 Marshmallow, 7.0 Nougat, 8.0 Oreo
Update the firmware of your mobile device.
To install the firmware, you need:
- Download the firmware file and a special program
- Launch the program
- Select the required version of the firmware
- Read the readme.txt and obey all instructions from the archive
How to unlock pattern key on Android
Option 1: to make Hard Reset / Wipe Data Recovery through the menu (see the table of contents of the article).
Option 2: If you do not want to waste time on complicated unlock pattern, try using Gaigunlock Pro software for your computer:
- USB Debugging should be enabled.
- To automatically unlock, connect the mobile device to the computer via a cable.
- Click the Unlock Pattern and wait for the process to complete
The program is available on the official website gaigunlock.pro
Where to buy a case and other accessories are inexpensive to mail delivery
Buy accessories for your mobile device directly from China here.
Leave reviews about Lenovo Vibe K9
To leave a review, use the commenting system.
Material prepared by: Maslov Aleksey