In this article you will find a lot of interesting instructions for Qumo Quest 409, from getting root access to the use of engineering codes and error correction.
Root rights on Android
What is the root
Superuser, giving full privileges in the operating system, full access to the system directory, modify system files, deleting any applications, porting applications to the memory card, Overclocking CPU and more.
Before starting work:
- Prepare MicroUSB cable (preferably the original);
- Turn on USB Debugging
How to enable USB debugging on Qumo Quest 409
USB debugging is used for all sorts of technical work, to control the phone via ADB tool to get root access and much more.
To turn on USB debugging you must do the following:
You 100% will approach one of these options. It all depends on your version of Android operating system.
- menu -> settings; Development -> Debugging by USB;
- menu -> settings; For developers -> Debugging by USB;
- menu -> settings;apps -> design -> Debugging USB (Android 2.2 — 3.0);
- menu -> settings; Yet —gt; Developer Settings -> Debugging by USB;
- menu -> settings; System -> About Smartphone / About tablet -> build number and click on the menu item 7 — 10 times, then go to -gt settings; For developers -> Debugging USB (option for the latest versions of Android);
If you have shell MIUI:
- menu -> settings; About phone-> MIUI version and press 7 — 10 times, then return to the menu -gt settings; Additionally -> For developers -> Debugging via USB.
Instructions how to root Qumo Quest 409
With Rootkhp Pro 1.8 – 1.9
- Download the program for Root rights RootKHP Pro 1.9 or later from the official site rootkhp.pro
If you have the program check for updates by pressing "Update program" and download the latest version.
- Connect the smartphone to the PC via cable
- Run Rootkhp Pro
- Push button Root
- After 10 minutes, a message that is received Root
Video on how to use Rookthp Pro
Through Kingo Root
Download Kingo Root program to your computer from the site kingoapp.com
Install and run the program
Connect the device to your computer via the microUSB cable
Wait until Kingo device sees
Click Root button (at the bottom in the middle)
Wait for the closure process, and the device is rebooted
Video how to work with the program Kingo
Through root Genius
- Download the Root Genius program sjroot.com
- Wait for your device definition program
- press "root it" and start the process
Video as a check for root access
During our experiment failed to root through the program:
Framaroot Vroot Towelroot DingDong Root baidu Root iRoot unlock Root Romaster Su
Qumo Quest 409 is not activated, deactivated or hangs. There are solutions.
Below you will see a list of recommendations that will help restore your mobile device to normal operation:
- The battery is discharged to 0%, the phone rarely use and remove the battery:
Remove the battery if you do not use the phone for weeks. regularly discharge the battery to near 0, and fully charged, do not use the device at temperatures below -10 and above 50 degrees, so it will last longer than you;
- If the charger connector of your device is damaged:
Try to charge the battery of another charger if the charging is successful, it means that the first charger connector is damaged;
- Failure in the software:
Do a hard reset Hard Reset / Wipe Data. See the article table of contents;
- Spills on the device chips:
If your phone was floating in the water, place it for a moment in 100% alcohol, then remove and allow to dry;
- Telephone suffered blows on the asphalt, tiles, used as a bottle opener:
Take the phone to a service center or buy a new one.
From what can not be switched on and hang your phone. Video.
How to Make a Hard Reset and reset to factory settings
What Hard Reset / Wipe data – This full reset all your settings to the factory (rigid reboot). Before performing this action is recommended to save your important files and contacts to removable media or downloaded to the cloud.
A list of popular cloud storage:
- Mail Cloud
- google Disk
- yandex Disk
- One Drive
- Amazon Web Services
Resetting to factory settings
The fastest option:
Go to section -gt settings; Backup and Reset — Reset.
This option will help only those who know the password / PIN / unlock and those whose protection is not available or is not installed.
- Turn off the phone or remove the battery and put it back if you can not turn off;
- To go to the Recovery Menu, press and hold the Volume Up and the Power button at the same time;
- Release the power button after the logo appears on the screen, but hold the button to increase the volume;
- Now you are in Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – erase files and reset to factory settings;
- select Yes – delete all user data to confirm your intentions;
- Through over again and you will be taken to the Recovery menu a few seconds the cleaning process;
- Now select in menu Reboot system now ;
- Once you have done all the hard reset your passwords, pin codes, unlock and reset the system restored to factory condition.
Engineering codes for Android Qumo Quest 409
Full list service engineering codes can be found here. Part of code information was taken from there.
How to learn IMEI
IMEI – the unique identification number of your mobile device, sewn by the manufacturer at the factory. Available on any phone, no matter what operating system on it.
To learn IMEI type in the shortcut menu * # 06 # and your unique code will be displayed on the screen.
It is not enough free memory
How to solve a problem? You need to put the root access on your mobile device, then you can move any application to the memory card or delete unnecessary system applications.
Or you can do a full factory reset (Hard Reset / Wipe Data) instruction is, in this article.
Where are contacts android and how to get them? In what folder?
Smartphones and tablets have become one with the person, if lose your phone – you lose important information, which should be the restoration of the time, and the time – money. We recommend that you prevent the potential loss of contacts on Android.
If you want to copy phone book contacts from Android to your PC, here’s a path to the file:
Directory /data/data/com.android.providers.contacts/databases/ , All Android phonebook stored in the file contacts.db , depending on the version of Android it can be a file contacts2.db. The file is a SQLite database.
To copy or read a file, you must have root privileges on Qumo Quest 409.
How to view the file contacts.db
These programs are easy to find.
- SQLite Database Browser
- SQLite Viewer 126.96.36.199 – Plugin for Total Commander
Instructions for all versions of Android:
- 2.3.3 — 2.3.7 Gingerbread
- 4.0.3 — 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 4.1.x — 4.3 Jelly Bean
- 4.4 KitKat
- 5.0 Lollipop
- 6.0 Marshmallow
- 7.0 — 7.1 Nougat
- 8.0 Oreo
Download the firmware Android 5.0, Lollipop, 6.1 Marshmallow, 7.0 Nougat, 8.0 Oreo
Update the firmware of your mobile device.
To install the firmware do:
- Download the firmware file and a special program
- Launch the program
- Select the required version of the firmware
- Read the readme.txt and obey all instructions from the archive
How to unlock pattern key on Android
Option 1: to make Hard Reset / Wipe Data Recovery through the menu (see the table of contents of the article).
Option 2: Try to use the program Gaigunlock Pro on the PC to automatically unlock:
- USB Debugging should be enabled.
- To automatically unlock, connect the mobile device to the computer via a cable.
- Click the Unlock Pattern and wait for the process to complete
The program is available on the official website gaigunlock.pro
Where to buy a case and other accessories are inexpensive to mail delivery
Making a purchase protective glass, film or headphones cashback inserts with up to 15% is possible through the active site. Or you can order a new smart phone is cheaper than at home.
Leave feedback about Qumo Quest 409
A review of the device you can leave through the comments system.
Article prepared: Galkin Kondrat