In this article you will learn all about Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro SM-J3119How to root, about a full reset, errors in which are stored as contacts in the phone book, as well as where to buy inexpensive accessories and more.
Root for Android
What is the root
This superuser in the operating system. They provide full access to the system directory, you can change the system configs, move applications to the memory card, remove system applications, manage system services and processes.
Before starting work:
- Prepare MicroUSB cable (preferably the original);
- Turn on USB Debugging
Enabling USB Debugging on Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro SM-J3119
USB debugging is used for all sorts of technical work, to control the phone via ADB tool to get root access and much more.
To turn on USB debugging you must do the following:
You 100% will approach one of these options. It all depends on your version of Android operating system.
- menu -> settings; Development -> Debugging by USB;
- menu -> settings; For developers -> Debugging by USB;
- menu -> settings;apps -> design -> Debugging USB (Android 2.2 — 3.0);
- menu -> settings; Yet —gt; Developer Settings -> Debugging by USB;
- menu -> settings; System -> About Smartphone / About tablet -> build number and click on the menu item 7 — 10 times, then go to -gt settings; For developers -> Debugging USB (option for the latest versions of Android);
If you have shell MIUI:
- menu -> settings; About phone-> MIUI version and press 7 — 10 times, then return to the menu -gt settings; Additionally -> For developers -> Debugging via USB.
Instructions how to root Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro SM-J3119
With Rootkhp Pro 1.8 – 1.9
- Download the program for Root rights RootKHP Pro 1.9 or later from the official site rootkhp.pro
If you have the program check for updates by pressing "Update program" and download the latest version.
- Connect the smartphone to the PC via cable
- Run Rootkhp Pro
- Push button Root
- After 10 minutes, a message that is received Root
Video on how to use Rookthp Pro
Through Kingo Root
Download Kingo Root program to your computer from the site kingoapp.com
Install and run the program
Connect the device to your computer via the microUSB cable
Wait until Kingo device sees
Click Root button (at the bottom in the middle)
Wait for the closure process, and the device is rebooted
Video how to work with the program Kingo
Through root Genius
- Download the Root Genius program sjroot.com
- Wait for your device definition program
- press "root it" and start the process
Video as a check for root access
During our experiment failed to root through the program:
Framaroot Vroot Towelroot
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro SM-J3119 does not turn on, turned off, or hangs. Recommendation.
The mass of options, below you will see the problems and solutions to them:
- The battery is discharged to 0%, the phone rarely use and remove the battery:
Remove the battery if you do not use the phone for weeks. regularly discharge the battery to near 0, and fully charged, do not use the device at temperatures below -10 and above 50 degrees, so it will last longer than you;
- If the charger connector of your device is damaged:
Try to charge the battery of another charger if the charging is successful, it means that the first charger connector is damaged;
- Failure software Android:
You need to do a factory reset (Hard Reset). See the article table of contents;
- Spills on the device chips:
If your phone was floating in the water, place it for a moment in 100% alcohol, then remove and allow to dry;
- Ill-treatment of telephone, descend the stairs, throwing out of the window, check the strength of a hammer and a drill:
Buy a new phone or try to carry the service center.
From what can not be switched on and hang your phone. Video.
How to Make a Hard Reset and reset to factory settings
What Hard Reset / Wipe data – This full reset all your settings to the factory (rigid reboot). Before performing this action is recommended to save your important files and contacts to removable media or downloaded to the cloud.
Where you can save your data, the list of services:
- Mail Cloud
- google Disk
- yandex Disk
- One Drive
- Amazon Web Services
Resetting to factory settings
The fastest option:
Go to the Settings section -> Backup and Reset — Reset.
This method will help only those who know the password / PIN / unlock and those whose protection is not available or is not installed.
The process for 2:
- Turn off the machine, or remove the battery back and insert if it does not turn off;
- At the same time, hold and hold the volume up button and the Power button to enter the Recovery Menu;
- Release the power button after the logo appears on the screen, but hold the button to increase the volume;
- Now you are in Recovery menu. Move on the menu is made with the volume, the power button confirms the selection buttons;
- select item «Wipe data / factory reset» – clear information;
- select Yes – delete all user data to confirm your intentions;
- device wipe process will run for about 30 seconds, then you will be redirected to the Recovery menu;
- Locate and select the menu Reboot system now ;
- Once you have made Hard reset all passwords and unlock deleted and the system is brought to the factory settings.
Engineering codes for Android Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro SM-J3119
Full list service engineering codes can be found here. Part of code information was taken from there.
How to learn IMEI
IMEI – the unique identification number of your mobile device, sewn by the manufacturer. Available on any phone, no matter what operating system on it.
To display the IMEI on the screen, type the command: * # 06 # and you will see your unique identification number.
It is not enough free memory
How to solve a problem? Get root access and remove unnecessary system applications, thus you free up space.
Or you can do a full factory reset (Hard Reset / Wipe Data) instruction is, in this article.
In what folder contains contacts android and how to get them?
Smartphones and tablets have become one with the person, if lose your phone – you lose important information, which should be the restoration of the time, and the time – money. We recommend that you prevent the potential loss of contacts on Android.
If you want to copy phone book contacts from Android to your PC, here’s a path to the file:
Directory /data/data/com.android.providers.contacts/databases/ , All Android phonebook stored in the file contacts.db , depending on the version of Android it can be a file contacts2.db. The file is a SQLite database.
To copy or read a file, you must have root access on Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro SM-J3119.
How to open file contacts.db
These programs are easy to find.
- SQLite Database Browser
- SQLite Viewer 188.8.131.52 – Plugin for Total Commander
Instructions for all versions of Android:
- 2.3.3 — 2.3.7 Gingerbread
- 4.0.3 — 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 4.1.x — 4.3 Jelly Bean
- 4.4 KitKat
- 5.0 Lollipop
- 6.0 Marshmallow
- 7.0 — 7.1 Nougat
- 8.0 Oreo
Download the firmware Android 5.0, Lollipop, 6.1 Marshmallow, 7.0 Nougat, 8.0 Oreo
Update the firmware of your mobile device.
To install the firmware do:
- Download the firmware file and a special program
- Launch the program
- Select the required version of the firmware
- Read the readme.txt and obey all instructions from the archive
How to unlock pattern key on Android
Option 1: to make Hard Reset / Wipe Data Recovery through the menu (see the table of contents of the article).
Option 2: Try to use the program Gaigunlock Pro on the PC to automatically unlock:
- USB Debugging should be enabled.
- To automatically unlock, connect the mobile device to the computer via a cable.
- Click the Unlock Pattern and wait for the process to complete
The program is available on the official website gaigunlock.pro
Where to buy a case and other accessories are inexpensive to mail delivery
Buy accessories for your mobile device directly from China here.
Leave feedback about the Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro SM-J3119
To leave a review, use the commenting system.
Material prepared: Markov Stepan